Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Killed Dave? Book Review

I was recently lucky enough to be one of a number of people who recieved a copy of Linda Cockburns latest book 'Who Killed Dave'. At first I was a bit unsure if I would like it or not because I have never been interested in the murder mystery genre but, well, I finished it in two days so that says something for it!

Who Killed Dave is a hilarious account of a typical Aussie street thrown into chaos when one of them winds up dead. It follows one of the residents, the quirky Robyn, as she becomes a suspect, is seduced by the investigating cop and helps discover the truth behind the murder all the while managing to get into all sorts of trouble and embarrassing situations. If you are looking for a good laugh and some light reading, do yourself a favour and grab a copy!

No comments: